Sunday, August 1, 2010

God is Good






Baby Hope arrived today at 12:24 pm! She is cute as a button and so so strong. She weighed 5lbs. 1oz. and is 14 inches long. God has given us 10 hours with her already and she has been breathing and eating on her own the whole time. AMAZING! We have had a wonderful day today. So many wonderful friends have been here today and have been encouraging us and praying with us. There is so much more to update you on but we need some sleep! Gonna get some rest and will update more soon.

7 comments:

  1. So precious! I will continue praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Praying you all continue to have a blessed time together! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!! She is Beautiful!! Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful baby....beautiful mom....praying for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look beautiful. God is good. We are praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up with the Reasons family and I just have to say reading your blog has been very inspiring to me. When I read your blog my 3 1/2mo old Son was sick and I had been worried sick about him for about 2 days. Sleeping little and just over all worried. But as I read your blog I was reminded that God has everything under control. You mentioned that our days are already numbered by God and he knows the number of our days and is in control. Reading that reminded me that God IS in control and I could take peace in that. I've been thinking about your family and praying for you all every day. Thank you for such a great blog that was the reminder that I needed to trust God. You both look beautiful, the Mollett family will continue to pray for your family.

    Eunice (Park) Mollett

    ReplyDelete