Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Sweet Mother-in-law

My mother-in-law, Marsha Reasons, is an incredible woman. She has 10 kids, 9 grandkids and two more on the way. Even so... she still has time for me! :) I can't express to you how much she has helped me since Hope was born. She helped me through my labor and was there to love on us and Hope while we stayed in the hospital. Marsha is so giving and selfless. She has been there for me and is a godly example for me. If anyone is wondering why I look so rested and feel so good, it's because she has been taking turns with me at night! Amazing right? I think she is. :)


Thank you Marsha, from the bottom of my heart. I'll never forget how much you've given me with this time we've had together! I love you.




3 comments:

  1. I love this Jamie....What a tribute to such an amazing lady! She is beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selfless woman! It gave me chills to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has really blessed you and us all, by giving you a wonderful husband and his wonderful family. Give Marsha my love and thanks for loving my daughter like her own. It gives me such peace when I am unable to be there.

    ReplyDelete