Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rekindling

I don't like when life gets so busy that I let myself forget what's REALLY important. What is life? Why do we let it consist of planning our next meal, shopping, sleeping, driving and entertainment? Life is but a vapor! It's here, then it is gone. Rekindling my purpose... :)

So yes, I have been a busy lady. Our house is now completed! That's a big yay! It really looks beautiful. We are now in the middle of moving from the apartment back into the house with stuff strewn everywhere in between. The plan is for us to complete a couple of extra things on the house then try to sell it. Then we will look for our next fixer-upper project that will hopefully have alot more space! Can I just say my husband is incredible?? He really is! There is no end to what he can do. I don't know anyone as handy as him! So grateful for that gift.

HOME!

Oh and I guess I should mention that we are expecting again! haha :) It's such a normal part of my life now that I forget that some people still haven't heard. We are due in the middle of January. My journey with Hope has made this pregnancy different. I'm not a worrier and that hasn't changed. But I guess you can say I am more realistic this time. This is not considered a high risk pregnancy or should it be any different than any of my other normal pregnancies. It's just now I realize how things can change very quickly. Looking forward to finding out if this baby is a boy (I think it is!) or a girl. Really excited for either one. Taylor and Macy are having so much fun planning for the baby. I like that my kids are old enough this time around to "get it". Taylor hugs the baby (my belly) at least ten times a day and will say "I love our baby" and is quick to add "I love baby Hope too." Almost like he wants to verbalize what we are all thinking... this baby will not replace our sweet baby Hope but will just add to the blessings God has already showered on us.



photos by: leah miranda photography
leahmiranda.com

1 comment:

  1. I searched for words of comfort knowing that as Hope's first birthday approaches the feelings you will experience will be beyond what I could imagine. We all have heartache that we can reflect on and some reflect and see their growth while others hold on to what is still bitterness and anger...holding on to the why's of the heartache. It's a choice and we each get to make it with our own heartache.

    Jesus had a choice too and He chose the nails. The nails didn't keep Jesus on the cross. It was love. You sweet friend have chosen the nails. You could have chosen something different but because of your choice many were able to see the beauty of God expressed through a beautiful baby girl named Hope for two precious weeks. As your beautiful baby girl's 1st birthday approaches know that she is celebrating her birthday in a way we could not possibly understand.

    This life doesn't offer much hope but our Jesus offers not just life but life more abundantly. Thank you for choosing the nails and making me and many others better because of it.

    Much Much Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete