Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Heart, Sad Heart

As Taylor and Macy become more and more aware of Baby Hope, I'm getting some cute and funny questions. :) The other day Macy was looking at a 3D sonogram picture of Hope and she asked, "Mommy, does baby Hote have earrings like me?". haha She cracks me up! Then today while we were in the store, the kids and I heard a baby crying a couple isles over. Macy said "is that baby hote?". I said "no... that's not baby Hope". While I was trying to figure out what else to say, Taylor said "Macy, that's not baby Hope, cause baby Hope is happy!" Love the conversations we have about our sweet baby girl.

On a sadder note, I am reminded today about how precious life is and once again reminded that we are not promised tomorrow. A friend, mom, wife and inspiration passed away last night at the age of 31. Kelly Weber was a dear, SWEET friend who is now no longer in pain but with our Heavenly Father. I praise God that He is in control and pray for the family left here on earth- our temporary home.

No comments:

Post a Comment